Sunday, March 3, 2013

My Dear Baby Girl!

Dear Baby girl!                                                                              Jan 17, 2013

How is it going in there? A little squishy? Yes those are my ribs that you keep trying to play guitar on with your toes, and "oh! hello little elbow or foot or hand that gives me a high five when I am laying in bed at night!" What a neat experience this has been! I am getting more and more anxious for you to come out! The doctors were worried yesterday that you were already trying to come out!  It seems that it was a false alarm and that perhaps you are just growing lots! You are in the perfect position, as much as you tickle me with your hands and toes (yes I will wake up laughing and realize you are tickling me!) I am happy that you have turned, and are no longer sideways, I don't think I could stretch that way anymore!
Your room is almost all ready! I am so excited! I refurbished a dresser for your room, it was my first attempt and I am quite pleased with the way it turned out!

BEFORE

AFTER
My Favourite part!






No comments:

Post a Comment