A new twist on Rice Krispies
I am trying to find some new thing for Curtis' lunch he has the biggest sweet tooth so when I saw these I thought I'd give them a try! They aren't bad! Not very soft but not to crunchy either!
- 1Melt butter and Mars bars over med-low heat in a large saucepan until smooth.
- 2Remove from heat; stir in Rice Krispies cereal, and nuts, (if using).
- 3Press into a greased 8x8 pan.
- 4Top with chocolate chips, and place under broiler for 30 seconds Remove from oven and spread chocolate evenly over squares.
- 5Store in fridge.
- 6Cut into squares, and serve.